Crypto Regulation, DAO Wars, DeFi Sagas, Bitcoin Supremacy, and Digital Avatars, all here with market updates and a meme.
While Bitcoin paves the path for crypto mass adoption, Ethereum becomes the sword of Keyboard warriors. Here’s what happened to the market yesterday:
>What’s inside CCC ?
✅24/7 CCC Special support
✅24/7 on-demand analysis
✅24/7 Market updates
✅Best RRR-based calls
✅Risk Management Awareness
✅Capital protection awareness
✅Best NFT calls
✅Cornix supported calls
And much more 🔥
New plans awaiting to welcome ❗️❕@coincodecap_bot
- In Q2 2023, Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates will open a free zone for businesses dealing in digital and virtual assets.
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Humaid bin Abdullah Al Qasimi, the chairman of RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC), made the statement at the Blockchain Life 2023 event. Keep Reading »
- OKX froze five suspicious accounts engaged in market manipulation.
- The exchange claimed that no proof of insider trading involving their employees had been discovered as a result of its probe. Keep Reading »
- Voyager Digital’s customer base has voted to support Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and the company has transferred about $121 million in cryptocurrencies.
- Voyager claimed that the bankruptcy plan, which calls for selling its assets to Binance US, has received support from 97% of its clients. Keep Reading »
- The 3D gaming technology firm emphasizes Web3 tools for its sizable community of game developers.
- The 13 “vetted” cryptocurrency platforms introduced to Unity’s Asset Store included the blockchains Solana and Tezos. Keep Reading »
- The 2-year Standard plan comes down to $2.99/month.
The 2-year Plus plan — $3.99 /month.
The 2-year Complete plan — $5.29/month.
- The 1-year Standard plan comes down to $4.49/month.
The 1-year Plus plan — $5.49/month.
The 1-year Complete Plan — $6.79/month.
- Federal bank regulatory bodies released a joint statement outlining the liquidity risks to banking institutions linked to specific financing sources from entities involved with crypto assets.
- The statement urges financial institutions to follow current risk management guidelines.
- It does not develop any new concepts for risk management. Keep Reading »
- As of March 13th, Coinbase will stop trading Binance USD.
- The exchange has cited the stablecoin’s inability to satisfy listing requirements as the cause.
- Experts believe that Coinbase’s move to stop trading BUSD is likely an effort to evade regulatory scrutiny. Keep Reading »
We saw the highest of Number of Sales on 31st December which was 18.6K and the Lowest of number of sales was recorded on 2nd January which was 12.9K. This Metric showed an overall Decrease.
FER Price Analysis February 2023
APT Price Analysis February 2023
APT is a token of the platform Aptos. Its current price is around $14.08 at the time of writing, with a low of $3.09, and its market cap is 2.2 billion dollars. Aptos (APT) is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2022. It is designed to be a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps) and deploy smart contracts. Keep Reading »
ORE Price Analysis
ORE is a token of the platform Open Rights Exchange. Its current price is around $0.007151 at the time of writing, with a low of $0.005665, and it has a market cap of 2 million dollars. Open Rights Exchange Crypto (ORE) is a decentralized platform that utilizes blockchain technology to provide a transparent, secure, and fair system for digital content distribution. Keep Reading »
GRT Price Analysis February 2023
Get Ahead of the Curve: Invest in These Top 5 Cryptocurrencies in February 2023
Cryptocurrencies are ever-changing, with new projects and tokens entering the market daily. As we head into February 2023, several exciting cryptocurrencies are worth investing in. This article will examine the top 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in February 2023. Keep Reading »
Top 5 Crypto to Buy in 2023
The cryptocurrency market is one of the most volatile markets in the world, with a lot of uncertainty and risk.
However, it is still one of the best investment opportunities for long-term investors. Experts believe the crypto market will be worth around $200 trillion by 2030.
As of now, Bitcoin is only a fraction of this market, with more money likely to be in altcoins such as Ethereum. There are more than 20000 possible crypto assets to invest in today, and trying to find the best ones can be challenging. These are the top 5 cryptos to buy in 2023. Keep Reading »
Join Our Telegram Channel for on-demand Technical analyses
Clicking and Signing-up on platforms using our links on blog posts might help us earn as affiliates and keep our hopes high on providing you with the best information on the internet.
#UAE #plans #establish #free #zone #digital #virtual #asset #firms #Curated #CoinCodeCap #March #Coinmonks #Team #Coinmonks #Mar